You don’t need to join the army to wear Camo! This is a throwback trend from the 90s that we’re loving at the moment.
Inspired by classic Camo army and hunting prints, Camo is really comfortable, making it perfect for students on campus. It’s also seriously edgy and modern – with a little bit of vintage flair! Here’s all the fashion inspiration you need to rock the Camo look this season!
How to wear Camo
- If you have a bigger bum and hips, choose Camo pants that are formfitting, and not too baggy. Camo pants will usually have lots of pockets but try to find pants with fewer pockets that don’t exaggerate your hips.
- Don’t wear Camo from top to toe, then you WILL look like you’re in the army! Wear just one Camo item of clothing and match it with a selection of neutrals – cream, black, grey, brown or army green.
- Camo is an easy-to-wear trend that you can dress down for daytime or add a few glam accessories for a night out on the town.
Daytime Camo fashion
- Combat boots are comfortable and perfect for Camo inspired fashion!
- Pair your Camo pants with black boots and a black t-shirt or cropped sweater.
- Or, pair a Camo jacket with black jeans and a grey top.
- This look is great for casual days on campus, and the comfy boots make walking all over campus a breeze!
Camo fashion inspiration for a night out
- Dress up your Camo pants with strappy high heeled black sandals and a slinky black crop top.
- Add a leather biker jacket in black or brown.
- Finish the look with gold hooped earrings for a bit of glam appeal.
So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to go out and get your Camo on!